The stand for washing DPF filters allows you to perform high-quality cleaning of DPF filters and catalysts for all types of cars without mechanical intervention.
The operating principle of the stand is based on the water hammer effect and the properties of turbulent fluid movement. In the cleaning process, special solutions and certain temperature conditions are met.
- Work surfaces and the body of the stand are not subject to corrosion since they are made of sheet stainless material.
- Sophisticated stand design provides easy access to the working area and to all elements of the stand systems during maintenance or repair.
- Well-lit work area allows you to visually control the workflow and improve the working conditions of the stand operator
- Sealed chamber not only limits the area of distribution of technical fluids but also reduces the noise level to acceptable levels this makes work at the stand more comfortable and safe.
- Fast DPF filter setting accessible thanks to a separate pneumatic system for connecting a universal quick-release adapter
- Universal equipment allows you to install any DPF filter, regardless of the car brand.
- Closed loop liquid filtration systemachieved thanks to coarse and fine filters. The filters are equipped with pressure gauges to determine the degree of their contamination.
- Rationally selected tank volume allows you to provide:
○ Short heating time of the liquid
○ Long time between fluid changes
Service and work
- Short training time to work at the stand due to the simplicity of control, which is achieved due to the presence of an industrial computer with a touch screen and a well-thought-out interface of the stand program, which describes step by step instructions in each operation mode.
- Easy maintenance and repair provided thanks to: the function of autodiagnostics of the systems that allows you to identify and eliminate the problem in time, and easily available high quality components.
- Separate water cleaning system camera simplifies the process of cleaning the working area at the end of the work shift.