UNIVERSAL SEMI-AUTOMATIC MACHINE FOR BALANCING RAILWAY BRAKE DISCS 97B300
FOR ROTORS UP TO 300 KG
Special balancing machine with a vertical axis of rotation, with the PAK balancing system.
The machine is designed for balancing disk-type rotors with a weight of up to 300 kg and the maximum outer diameter up to 1300 mm. The machine is equipped with a drilling module for unbalance correction.
Wood cutting and metal cutting tool
The accuracy of balancing is 4 gmm / kg.
The part is mounted on the base central hole on the faceplate (or mandrel) of the vertical spindle.
Automatic detail clamping ensures installation accuracy of the balancing disk with the spindle axis of the machine, reliable fixation and high productivity of the machine.
The spindle of the machine is designed as a full-fledged assembly of demountable construction, which simplifies its maintenance.
REAL TIME DISPLAYED IMBALANCE MEASURING
OWN ADVANCED MEASURING SYSTEM
25 SECONDS MEASUREMENT TIME
ETHERNET CONNECTION FOR DIAGNOSIS
CUSTOMISED PRINT OUT OF BALANCE DATA
DATA STORAGE TO INTERNAL FLASH MEMORY AND USB MEMORY STICK
OPERATION & SERVICE PERSONALIZED MANUALS
INTUITIVE SIMPLE OPERATIONING
HIGH PRODUCT RELIABILITY
SAFETY OPTIONS MODIFICATIONS
LOW-COST SPARE PARTS
BALANCER MANUFACTURER SINCE 1973
OEM AND AFTERMARKET REPAIRS
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
TO ENSURE SAFE WORKING CONDITIONS MACHINE IS EQUIPPED WITH:
– Protective Staples With Pneumatic Drive
– To Prevent The Shaft And Its Elements From Ejecting When Hinges Or Splines Are Broken;
– Spindle Rotation Engagement Locks During Their Fixation And When Pulling The Welding Pliers.
– The Machine Is Equipped With: A Sectional Protective Guard Of The Propshaft, To Protect Against A Possible Ejection, When The Shaft Rotates, Poorly Fixed Correction Weights, Lubrication From Bearings, Etc.
– The Safety Shield Is Equipped With A Spindle Rotation Engagement Lock When The Protection Is Not Closed.