Calculate the correct permissible residual unbalance from your drawing according to ISO 1940 for your part.
The allowable imbalance values can be set in five different ways. These ways are based on:
- on balancing accuracy classes established by years of experience with various kinds of rotors;
- experimental estimates;
- the requirement to limit the forces acting on the bearings due to imbalance;
- the requirement to limit the vibration caused by unbalance;
- on the organization’s own experience.
Prepare technical data on your parts:
- drawing or photo up to 5 MB (.png, .pdf, .jpeg, .jpg, .tiff, .tif)
- dimensions and weight
- maximum rotation speed
- movable parts